Gibson Melody Maker Guitar Vintage Worn White
This guitar is no longer for sale (sold on 2007-10-01)
Price : US $260.00
One of the most popular guitars in Gibson's history looking for new home!
This guitar is light weight and has an amazingly comfortable neck and boy does it pack an outstanding tone! This re-issue Melody Maker, in 'Vintage Worn White', is an accurate recreation of the original Melody Maker of the late 1950s - complete with period-correct pickguard w/ one single coiled pickup, vintage style wraparound tailpiece, and a rounded neck profile...
This guitar was purchased during the first re-release of these guitars this past year and has lived in a smoke-free and non-humid environment...It comes with a hard case with lovely vintage-style yellow/orange padding...
Shipping w/ Insurance will be $40.00
1. Seller is not responsible for item lost or damaged in mail. Item
will ship via ups, fedex or usps priority with confirmation.
2. Buyer please pay with paypal within 3 days or if paying with money
order must contact via email within 3 days (drums will be shipped upon
3. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges
4. Sorry no International, unconfirmed, or 0 feedback sales
5. Questions? concerns? send off an email and let me know how i can help!
On Sep-24-07 at 09:40:50 PDT, seller added the following information:
This guitar also has upgraded 'Top Hat' Volume & Tone knobs...
This guitar is sold (sold on 2007-10-01)
Post a comment on Gibson Melody Maker Guitar Vintage Worn White :