Ibanez Prestige 1570 w/Steve Morse Pickups
This guitar is no longer for sale (sold on 2007-12-08)
Price : US $500.05
Used Ibanez Prestige 1570 w/Steve Morse Neck and Bridge Pickups. Includes:
- Fast and Easy to play Wizard II neck
- Frets dressed so intonation across the neck is excellent
- Steve Morse Bridge pickup has a ton of harmonics when playing with a tube amp and has a fat sound for single note soloing. It is also a hot pickup so there is plenty of drive and sustain when playing at volume.
- Steve Morse Neck pickup has a lot less gain than the bridge model but has a great warm and kind of dark tone that has such a fat sound that it will remind you of a Les Paul neck pickup. It provides a good punch without being 'bass-y' or mushy. Plus the definition is great so you can hear all the strings easily.
- Whammy bar that is reliable and doesn't fall out of tune after one dive bomb. However if you wail on it don't expect miracles.
- Overall the guitar has a great look, sound quality has a strong presence providing for clarity of notes and a much fuller tone than when it had the Tone Zone pickups. Unfortunately the Tone Zone's on this guitar had a thin sound and lots of focus on higher mids. The overall sound was too crisp and lacked body and definition.
Has a few ding marks on it, one in the picture and one near the whammy bar inset. I bought the guitar used and had these ding marks on them at the time so I don't know what caused these minor blemishes. Sinc
This guitar is sold (sold on 2007-12-08)
Post a comment on Ibanez Prestige 1570 w/Steve Morse Pickups :