Charvel Model 6 guitar
This guitar is no longer for sale (sold on 2008-09-09)
Price : US $355.00
Up for auction is my baby. It's a 1986 Charvel Model 6, serial #090561. I've had this guitar along time but musical interests have changed and I need to sell this beast. I'll try to descibe it the best I can and welcome any questions.
- It's a maple neck thru neck
- 24 XJ fret neck w/ mother of pearl inlays
- Rare Fire Crackle finish
- Chrome JT-6 trem that works perfect with no issues.
- The bridge pickup has been upgraded to a DiMarzio Super Distortion ( from the 80's ) and a DiMarzio in the neck postion ( I've forgotten what model it is, sorry. ) And the factory Jackson is still in the middle postion.
- A five way selector switch has repaced the factory three toggles which give a broader range of tones plus it makes changing pickup postions much easier while playing.
- Includes original hardshell case and all the latches work perfect.
It's been professionaly set up with 9's and the action is very low. I've owned over 30 guitars in the past 20 years and this guitar is the nicest playing guitar I've ever had my hands on. There's one tiny ding by the jack plate that's barely noticable. There are two tiny spots on the front of the body that are just in the clear that are so small the camera wouldn't pick them up. No trem cover for the back but you can buy them from Frets On The Net. Other than that there's not a scratch on the guitar.
This guitar is sold (sold on 2008-09-09)
Post a comment on Charvel Model 6 guitar :
Do you still have the guitar if so email me at email@example.com I would like to buy it