Yamaha SL700S Studio Lord Les Paul style
This guitar is no longer for sale (sold on 2006-02-17)
Price : US $393
Yamaha SL700S Studio Lord Les Paul
· Yamaha SL700 for more photo
· A High Quality Vintage Guitar, a good copy of LPS made in 1980 (Law Suit Era) according to serial number on the headstock but I could be wrong. Serial number 001450 , guitar weight:4.5kg Either Made in Japan or Taiwan
· Nicely and naturally aged escutcheons , pick guard and bindings
· 22 frets Dark Rosewood finger board, 43m/m nut width
· 80 – 85% of Frets , lower part of frets are a little worn but playable
· Three piece mahogany neck is straight and clean
· Body is two piece mahogany and very clean three solid piece of maple cap on top. Pick ups are Yamaha’s Genuine Stock so as all electric parts are working perfectly.
· The controls, however, are more than they appear to be. The tone pots are also coil taps, which are switched by pushing down on the tops of the knobs. And with the pickup switch in the middle position, the neck volume control is both a master volume from ''0'' to ''3'' and sort of a ''phase sweep'' from ''4'' to ''10.'' With everything set at ''10'' it has a big, thick tone, but with the control rolled back a bit, the tone thins and the strings become more clearly defined. There are a lot of different tones in this guitar.
· Silver chrome wears are shining and have Yamaha Japan (Peg) and Japan(bridge)
· I have cleaned body, neck and...
This guitar is sold (sold on 2006-02-17)
Post a comment on Yamaha SL700S Studio Lord Les Paul style :